The schedule is identical for all gatherings, with the exception of those in Biel:
- On Saturday Master M gives a darshan (gathering in silence). It begins at 1:00 pm and usually continues until 6:00 pm, lasting approximately five hours.
- The gathering on Sunday begins at 9:30 am and continues until 4:00 pm.
Master M speaks German during this time.
- The cost of the gathering is 120 Swiss francs.
- Participation is only possible for those 18 and older.
- Please note: The Saturday darshan and Sunday gathering are one event; It is not possible to participate on only one of the days.
- The gathering in Biel lasts one full day, from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm. Master M speaks French at this gathering. The cost is also 120 Swiss francs.
- To attend, it is obligatory to abstain from alcohol, meat, and any kind of smoking for three days prior to the gathering as internal preparation for the lightful encounter with Master M. This is also required for the entire time duration of the event.
Persons wishing to participate in a gathering for the first time must go to Login and register.
Once your account has been activated, you can access your account through Login and book for the desired gathering or gatherings.